[Paparazzi-devel] Re: MTI on Twog problem

From: Franck Marchand
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: MTI on Twog problem
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:59:11 +0200

Hi Andreas

Indeed I am using a level converter on the MTI (not MTI-G, so no GPS for the moment). I was already using the ins_xsens_MTi_Uart0.xml and the line
<flag name="INS_LINK" value="Uart0" />
was there during my problem.
However I add the following lines in the ins_xsens.c and it make the building work well :
#ifndef INS_LINK
#define INS_LINK Uart0
#endif

After many tests, I still can't make the MTI working. It seems that I never enter into the function "parse_ins_msg" & "parse_ins_buffer" of ins_xsens.c
Do I have to call them in the ins_xsens.xml? or in the ins_periodic_task (wich do a "XSENS_ReqGPSStatus" not usefull in a MTI, I think...)? or in the main_ap.c?

Thank you for your help

Regards,
     Franck