Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to "Can't get XBee's to work " (chris) #2

From: Maik Höpfel
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to "Can't get XBee's to work " (chris) #2
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:20:23 +0200

Thanks everyone for the competent help, unfortunately it was just me
being stupid. Because it worked via FTDI and talking to the modem
worked, I assumed I must've wired correctly. Buzz could convince me of
the opposite, and now everything is fine. I just had to switch the
blue and the green wire ;)

Happy flying,
Maik