Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New Autopilot - Tiny v3

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New Autopilot - Tiny v3
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 21:50:46 +0000

I think the HB_Autopilot calculate the euler angles. We just need to deal with that information instead of IR sensors.

Another thing. How can we detect that the tiny freezed with for example an ATMEGA328?
What should the ATMEGA detect to consider that tiny have problems?
And how should we reset the tiny? Power off and then on?

Regards
Rui Costa