RE: [Paparazzi-devel] crashed, 5V supply overloading issue

From: Yves Touchette
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] crashed, 5V supply overloading issue
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:33:44 -0400

> It occurs to me that simply removing the aerial from the "main" part
> would turn it into a PPM demultiplexer that I could use with a BEC, if
> I needed to drive a collection of non-tiny servos. Would that be a
> (this) lazy-man's implementation of what are suggesting Yves, or have
> I misunderstood?

Personally, I doubt that the main part is just a demux as it has an antenna, etc...

> Is modulated output available from the tiny, instead of PWM (yes, I am
> that ignorant)?

The connector for the receiver as 5 pins two of which are meant to connect to an external demux. If I remember correctly, tiny1.3 had a little bug where those pins weren't routed properly, but as far as I know, they are OK on tiny 2.11.

-yvest