Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AGL and NavSetGroundReferenceHere()

From: Martin P
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AGL and NavSetGroundReferenceHere()
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 21:00:12 +0200

Hi, thanks for answering!

What I call AGL: What is displayed in the GCS.
SRTM: I have a file N47E011.hgt.bz2.
I am at N47.82 and E16.88. Does this file cover my location?
If yes, I would say it is available.
If no, where do I get it from? I did a "Google Maps fill". Btw, the terrain
here is dead level.

Greetings, Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------