Re: [Paparazzi-devel] fly in the loop

From: Steven Wawryk
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] fly in the loop
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:16:41 +0930

I have noticed previously that stage_time is reset to zero every iteration of a
while loop.  It works fine with "until=" attributes in other elements or
"stages", but not while elements.  I think this is a bug.

Try another element that has an "until" attribute, like <attitude ... until="2
<= stage_time">