[Paparazzi-devel] hb_autopilot

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] hb_autopilot
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 22:23:57 +0200

Dear paparazzi  Users,
or hardware documentation, as well as the software to fly quadrocopters are online.
http://www.akaflieg.hs-bremen.de/trac/akaflieg/wiki/airborne/hw/autopilot
http://www.akaflieg.hs-bremen.de/trac/akaflieg/wiki/airborne/hw/qc

The hb_autopilot has the following advantages:
2 separate PCBs,
imu pcb: up to 2 accelerators, 3 rate sensors (Types possible: ADX610 $50, LIS $14 , Melexsis $30) pressure sensor, difference pressure sensor, temperature sensor low cost magnet sensor $17 since the communication is made only with SPI and 3 CS lines this IMU can work with all micocontrollers pcbs: tiny 13, tiny 22 hb- autopilot, ollimex mcu pcb: all communications connections free 2 spi, 2 i2c 2 uart, jtag interface, analogue connectors, power switches, 10 servo outputs (normal servo connectors), reset connection usb connection analogue interfaces This pcb is paparazzi compatible and can work with the booz2 and HB_IMU was well with the ir-sensors. I want to port the booz2 software also on the hb_autopilot but this will need same time.

If you want to look to the hard and software please download on http://savannah.gnu.org/submissions_uploads/ the file work_tar.gz with this file you get the gpl software and the gpl hardware (eagle files).

Currently we fly wiht kalman filters please look :
http://vimeo.com/3781642/
We have also made a quadcopters with a single imu pcb (one layer) with the sparkefuns rate sensors and a lis accelerations sensor connected to the tiny 13.

Regards,

Heinrich  Warmers