[Paparazzi-devel] Getting data from the Tiny 2.11 to GCS

From: Harsh Menon
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Getting data from the Tiny 2.11 to GCS
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:18:51 -0700

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out how to send data (X,Y,Z, theta) from the Tiny 2.11 to the GCS. I have a processing unit that will be connected to the Tiny through the I2C port. This processing unit will calculate quantities like X,Y,Z,theta and send it to the Tiny through the I2C port. I am trying to figure out how to get the Tiny to send this data back to the GCS from which I can either use it in the GCS or send it to another program. I would appreciate any suggestions on where to start or what to do.

Thanks,
Harsh