Re: [Paparazzi-devel] question regarding adding a new sensor

From: Timothy Hunter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] question regarding adding a new sensor
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 15:34:20 -0700

On Thursday 02 July 2009 14:45:17 antoine drouin wrote:
> if you do the overo part, I'll do the lpc part

You offer is most welcome! Since we are waiting here for the kit from ppzuav,
I will write the spi code and test it with a microcontroller during the next
week.

Best regards

Tim Hunter

P.S.
This is rather a philosophical/religious question: what is the reason behind
the choice of ocaml as a programming language for the client gui? I am
accustomed to see c++ code for that usage