Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight plan blocks and keyboard

From: Andrew S
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight plan blocks and keyboard
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 10:33:48 +0400

Thank you very much, Pascal!
The idea for use this was following- we write three blocks of flight plan - fly
forvard, fly left and fly right (with default circle radius), and drive the
plane by three keyboard buttons in real time.
Also we can assign few keys to drive camera attitude. By the way, is it
possible to drive camera by joystick?
Andrew