[Paparazzi-devel] problem compiling the current revision

From: Timothy Hunter
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] problem compiling the current revision
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 16:35:43 -0700

Hello,
since there was no comment on the wiki, I guess this is where I should ask the question.
I made a fresh install of ubuntu 9.04 (jaunty) in a virtualbox, did an apt-get install parazzi-dev and -amrv7, grabbed the latest svn revision (3594) and typed make

Alas, it breaks somewhere. Here is the compile log (with only the error):

cd sw/lib/ocaml; make PAPARAZZI_SRC=/home/paparazzi/out/paparazzi3 PAPARAZZI_HOME=/home/paparazzi/out/paparazzi3
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd sw/supervision; make
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd /home/paparazzi/out/paparazzi3/sw/tools; make
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
cd sw/ground_segment/cockpit; make PAPARAZZI_SRC=/home/paparazzi/out/paparazzi3 PAPARAZZI_HOME=/home/paparazzi/out/paparazzi3 all
OC live.ml
File "live.ml", line 410, characters 14-23:
This function is applied to too many arguments,
maybe you forgot a `;'
make[1]: *** [live.cmo] Error 2
make: *** [cockpit] Error 2

My only caml knowledge dates from classes prepa option info, any thought?

Thanks

Tim Hunter