Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Won UAS AUVSI Competition

From: Haiyang Chao
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Won UAS AUVSI Competition
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:08:22 -0600

I haven't updated my stuff on our team website for a while.

Rui is correct. Actually, u don't have to stick to Microstrain Gx2. U can get any IMU with angle attitude output, e.g. Xsens Mti-g. The reason we use gumstix is that Tiny only got two serial ports, one for modem and one for GPS originally. So we decide to feed both IMU data and GPS data to that serial port originally for GPS. Take a look at my code, u will understand it.

Haiyang