Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Futaba 5 channel radio showing six PPM

From: Mohit Mundhra
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Futaba 5 channel radio showing six PPM
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:06:35 +0530

I populated my TWOG with all the sensors today and when I powered up
again, I am unable to get the RC link. I tried removing all of them
and started it again with just the modem, but still the RC link is not
there. It was working perfectly before. Now when I power cycle, it
shows it "OK" for few milliseconds, then LOST and then NONE. Is there
something which might be wrong? I tried with a fresh TWOG board and
same thing happened. :(

--
Mohit Mundhra