[Paparazzi-devel] Twitching servos

From: Steven Wawryk
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Twitching servos
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:30:45 +0930

Hi

We have found that, with the TWOG board, all servos are momentarily moved to the midway position (~1500us pulse width) on power-on, or on upload when the USB is connected. This seems to happen before any airborne code we've written is executed.

In our case this includes the throttle interface, because the neutral position is at 1000us pulse width. Where is this behaviour determined and can it be changed?

Steve