[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Incorrect Battery Reading - TWOG

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Incorrect Battery Reading - TWOG
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:30:45 +0200

Dear Mohit,

The default resistor bridge on the tiny2/twog is VoltageOfAdc(0.024 * adc) and by adding the VoltageOfAdc lines in your aircraft file you override the defaults with 0.0177 * adc. The difference in scale is precisely 1.4.

Solution: remove the VOLTAGE_ADC_A, VOLTAGE_ADC_B and VoltageOfAdc definitions from your aircraft file (they will now have the default values that are set in tiny_x_x.h

Christophe