[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzicenter on Netbook 100

From: Franck Marchand
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzicenter on Netbook 100
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:16:47 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to install the Paparazzicenter on a Toshiba NB100. After getting every files from SVN, the makefile crash on the following message:

File "pprz.mli", line 126, characters 78-89:
Error: Unbound type constructor Ivy.binding
make[1]: *** [pprz.cmi] Erreur 2
make: *** [lib] Erreur 2

I re-install the Ivy-Ocaml library
I try to install Ivy from http://www.tls.cena.fr
I try to install it from the binaries located inĀ  "# deb http://paparazzi.enac.fr/ubuntu hardy main"
but it doesn't appear in the synaptic package manager (maybe due to a conflict between i386 binaries and LPIA architecture)

Have somebody already manage to install paparazzicenter on a lpia processor architecture and/or encounter my problem?

Thank you for your answer.

Franck