Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 3 state switch on any R/C controller

From: David Carlson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 3 state switch on any R/C controller
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 21:24:05 +0300

It is possible to use the rudder channel as the "mode" channel. You could also adjust setting so that holding left rudder gives you manual (or auto1/assisted) and center stick/right rudder gives you auto2. Not optimal, but I would like that option better than tearing open the TX.

Buzz

Andrew S wrote:
Hello
try to add two resistor divider between switch inputs. this would give central
position.