[Paparazzi-devel] Best telemetry options for Europe

From: Buzz
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Best telemetry options for Europe
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:41:45 +0300

I have been wondering recently what to stock for Eurpoeans in regards to radio modems. The 868 Xbees looked promising but don't seem like a good option now considering the 10% duty cycle. I've heard decent things about the 2.4 GHz Xbee Pros.

What would you like to see available and why? Suggestions about what to avoid (and why) are welcome as well.

Buzz