Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi for a Quadrotor

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi for a Quadrotor
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 15:04:24 +0100

Hi Jean-Claude,

quadrotor support in Paparazzi is still work in progress. As you found
out the airborne software is found under
paparazzi3/trunk/sw/airborne/booz . So far navigation is not finished
but you can fly the quad manually (and do some basic waypoint
following I think).
This page is a bit outdated but you can see some of the airframes:
http://groups.google.com/group/booz-dev/web/todo?hl=en
A new autopilot/IMU/GPS combination was developed for the Booz2 quad
as seen in the pictures on the booz-dev group. The hardware files can
be found under
http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/paparazzi4/trunk/hw/booz/?root=paparazzi

Sorry, we don't have proper documentation yet... In July I'll start
writing some up.

Cheers, Felix