[Paparazzi-devel] Problem using USB joystick+telemetry link as RC replac

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem using USB joystick+telemetry link as RC replacement
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 06:46:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

is there a chance to use a USB joystick at the groundstation as RC replacement
via the telemetry link?

I experimented a bit with the XML configs, added joystick.c to the airframe
configuration and started the
main_stick
program.
main_stick recognizes the USB joystick and sends its positions (debug). How can
I view/add this info to the
messages
window?

How does mapping of the USB joystick axis/buttons to the autopilot variables
roll,pitch etc. work?

Can the USB joystick be used for ´normal` flight? I found only a if (MODE2 and
flight plan block joystick active)
statement in the code, changing it to if (1) didn`t help to move the rudders
with the joystick...

Help please  :-)

Best, Rainer