[Paparazzi-devel] diffrent gps

From: עידן מנדלסון
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] diffrent gps
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:24:54 +0300

hi everybody

I have a question regarding the GPS, I'm using twog that i percuss throw ppazuv (great job), but I would like to use different GPS mudole than the ublox lea5h, a GPS with no memory  mining that i need to reflash it every time I'm connecting a battery the GPS I'm using is The FALCOM FSA03, can any one tell me what i need to change in the code, so every time I'm connecting  voltage, the board will flash the GPS automatically?

i will be very grateful if same one will be able to assist me.

thanks in advance.
eidan mendelsohn.