RE: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dead GPS?

From: Alston Pike
Subject: RE: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dead GPS?
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 09:16:18 -0500

I looked briefly at the pin of the antenna, and it looked like it was still
making electrical contact with the board.  I do have the tendency to be
wrong though and probably need to check that with a multimeter instead of
"ye olde calibrated eyeball".

I haven't tried the tunnel.  Considering the hit the plane took in my
absence (this is twice now, but it survived the first hit with only damage
to the motor mount), the professor I'm doing this for and I have assumed
that something has been knocked loose.

AP