Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dead GPS?

From: David Buzz Carlson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dead GPS?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 07:56:08 +0300

I would also check the serial pins on the microprocessor. It's much more probable that those pads are not contacting rather than at the GPS contact. Put an ohmmeter between them and make sure you are getting 0 ohms from GPS => LPC and > 1 MOhm between the TX and RX (this can be checked at the Download connector)

You can also hop on IRC and seek for help there.

Buzz

Alston Pike wrote:
That's what I'm afraid of. The GPS is hardwired, and I have to fix or figure out to how get the thing fixed by Wednesday. I don't necessarily need to have GPS to fly manually, and luckily we have another board in the lab for a separate plane that I can sub in while this one is getting fixed.

Alston Pike
BSME 2009
The University of Alabama
address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>