RE: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] intersemabarometric sensor and sht humidity se

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: RE: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] intersemabarometric sensor and sht humidity sensor
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:31:26 +0200

Thank you for your help Martin. I didn't realise that there was an airplane
file with the sht sensor (funjetfi8). I replaced my plane with the later and

I still have the same compilation error :

main_ap.c :240 warning implicit declaration of function
"PERIODIC_SEND_SHT_STATUS"
main_ap.c :240 nested extern declaration of function
"PERIODIC_SEND_SHT_STATUS"
Main_ap.c:(.text+0x2ad0):undefined reference to "PERIODIC_SEND_SHT_STATUS"
Etc.

So I now suspect my telemetry file to be wrong (and as far as I know there
is no example with the sht sensor).
I added the following :

<message name="SHT_STATUS" period=2.0/>

That must be the problem. What should I replace it with ?

Thanks in advance

Cédric

There should be no need to modify software. Did you start with an
aircraft file that does have the sht/ms code and defines, e.g.
funjetgfi8/microjet6?