Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 6 Cell battery Issue

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 6 Cell battery Issue
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:35:54 -0600

So if i did this would the value already be displayed in the battery section or would i need to do some code modification

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 12:36 AM, Michel GORRAZ <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Daniel,

I you are using a Tiny v2, you can connect your battery voltage on ADC2 header pin #4 (LPC ADC6) through a 6.8k serial resistor.

Battery >-----[ 6.8k ]------> pin#4 ADC2 header

Thus you will have a 1:6.6 voltage divider made of your 6.8k, R12(15k) and R14(3.3k) Tiny resistors.

Or if you have some SMD soldering skill, replace Tiny's R12 with a 22k ;)

@+
Michel