Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Apologies re: Last Post

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Apologies re: Last Post
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:22:39 +1200

Dear David @ C KUO

Thanks for advice, I have tried most of the combinations but it seems that switching the min/max values of the throttle values in funjet1.xml is the only way of getting my Castle Creations ESC to operate correctly in MAN & AUTO 1.

I have a a similar situation with my Easy Glider and the Castle Creation's instructions are clear that the full throttle setting is 1000 msecs and min throttle is 2000 msecs pulse width.

I was hoping Pascal may have a way of reversing the input to the throttle strip read out.

I have searched the software and tried some obvious changes without success.  .

Regards

Stephen

David Conger wrote:

Stephen,

have you tried reversing Ch3 in the transmitter? The values for MOTOR? The ESC internal programming (some can be reversed inside the ESC)?

Permutations:
 1. Tx reversing
 2. programming the ESC reversing
 3. MOTOR value reversing

How does that work out? 8 different permutations? Just need to try them until AUTO2 and the Rc equipment match.

-Regards,
David