Re: [Paparazzi-devel] svn up problem

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] svn up problem
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:14:41 +0100

hey guys..

It seems like you are not working on the SVN checkout. Type "svn info"
and if it tells you ". is not a working copy" you are trying to update
from the wrong folder or the old CVS checkout. If you are working
within a correct SVN working copy the it will tell you the repository
information and it will work.

Cheers, Felix