[Paparazzi-devel] Some questions on the hardware in the loop simulation

From: Long Di
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Some questions on the hardware in the loop simulation on Paparazzi
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 06:42:40 +0800

Hello all
        I am doing some research on how to do the Hardware in loop simulation on Paparazzi recently, however, there is very limited resource I can start with. On the tool list of Paparazzi center, there is the Hardware in the loop selection. When I tried to run it, it shows "Run '/home/dee/paparazzo3/sw/simulators/simhitl       Fatal error: exception Failure("Aircraft not found :A/C not set"), but when I opened the file simhtrl, the code there did not make much sense to me. I am wondering did anybody have some experience on this before and can help me to start? Thanks a lot.

Dee

--
Long Di, Undergraduate Research Assistant
Center for Self-Organizing and Intelligent Systems (CSOIS),