Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Which modem to chose

From: C.KUO
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Which modem to chose
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:22:09 +0200

Hi there

In your case, I will suggest use Maxstream Xbee Pro, it should be enough for you.

                                                                        Chen

引述 address@hidden:

I am about to order an "everything you need" - kit from Chebuzz.
I am a bit confused which modem to chose.
Chebuzz offers:
  Aerocomm 4790-200M
  Maxstream Xbee Pro 868
  Maxstream 9XTend

The AC4790-200 seems not to be an option for Europe as it is for North America, Australia, etc.

Among the remaining two, the 9XTend costs a lot more. What is the benefit of this one?

I intend to use the Paparazzi equipment in Europe only. I do not need very long range.

Greetings from Vienna, Martin