[Paparazzi-devel] Interferences or bad contact ?

From: Antoine DURIEUX
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Interferences or bad contact ?
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:50:50 +0200

Hi,

I just finshed to install a Tiny 2.11 into a PiperCub, and, while performing static tests, PPZ has had a very strange behavior :

The range test is ok, but, as soon as I turn on the motor, the autopilot starts to act randomly : the servos don’t move anymore, and the motor starts and stops all the time.

Back home, I tried to simulate the problem, and it appears that as soon as I touch the servo/Rx cables or connectors, PPZ starts to act this way. I thought there must be some kind of bad contact into the wires, so I checked them, but they look like pretty ok.

Has anyone already met this kind of problem ?

Thanks by advance,

Antoine DURIEUX

France