Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Blown power supply?

From: David Buzz Carlson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Blown power supply?
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:29:29 +0300

Seems the best way is to grind off the legs with a dremel and then remove them with a normal soldering iron.

Buzz

Jan Nowack wrote:
Hi Jesper, hi all,
unfortunately we also have a blown power supply. And this happend on
our first flight :(.
Do you have any tips how to change, especially remove the
PTH08080WAH-Module from the tiny board? Do you have used any "special
equipment" for this?

Greetings

Jan