RE: [Paparazzi-devel] flight plan's block change through GCS buttons pro

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] flight plan's block change through GCS buttons problem SOLVED
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 20:06:53 -0700

All,
As someone said in IRC as well, Chris could have also changed the XBEE to be PPRZ and it would have worked.  Just so miscommunication between the modems when this happens.  I believe what happens is the GCS sends the message assuming API mode with a header, but the vehicle cant receive it because it isnt expecting the header.  I could be way wrong though

AJ