Re: Re: [Paparazzi-de =?ISO-8859-1?Q?vel] more Arctic flyi?= ng

From: martin
Subject: Re: Re: [Paparazzi-de =?ISO-8859-1?Q?vel] more Arctic flyi?= ng
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 13:26:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Roman,

> Marting, video quality is very good! :) Enjoyed it all.
> Very nice in-plane circle too.

thanks!

> It seems that descent is faster than climb, judging by the trajectory.
Do
> you have symmertic pitch settings for climb and descent?

We pushed the aircraft a little more than what we did for "real"
measurement flights not to have a too long video. We climbed with the
"normal" aggressive climb pitch of 0.3 and set a little more than the
-0.25 for aggressive descent. During measurements we descended at a rate
of about 1 to 2m/s. Especially the humidity sensor takes some time to
adjust.

Martin