Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Replay of log files quit working

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Replay of log files quit working
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:19:06 -0600

yes

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 7:56 PM, michael evans <address@hidden> wrote:
does that mean we should update?

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Pascal Brisset <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

fixed in the svn head (logalizer/play.ml and tmtc/server.ml). It was related to the MD5 digest check.

Sorry about that and thanks for the report

--Pascal

Joseph Schauber wrote:
  Am unable to replay log files. Have 5 flights, several ground test, and simulation logs that would replay without problem until two days ago. When I try to load a log file I get the following message in the Paparazzi Center :
In callback for signal activate. Uncaught exception : Not_found.  1. I am using Ubuntu  8.04.1
2. Installed updates prior to problem
3. My system is up-to-date according to the Update Manager
4 Since the problem started I have switched to SVN and and did an update, a make, and tried again. Still no replay and as well simulations do not create log files as before.
 Any ideas?
  joekadet