[Paparazzi-devel] Be aware of my problem with PPM receiver

From: Andrew S
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Be aware of my problem with PPM receiver
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 00:12:42 +0400

Hello All!

I recently bumped into strong problem with hitec receiver. There was strong
noise on servos, and less range. I tryed almost all with no result and wasted
fortnight.
Problem was solved by shielding PPM wire from receiver to tiny. My friend
scanned radio band in place we flew and discovered noise on 455 khz. This wire
was antenna for that frequency.
Be aware about this and have a good flying.

Andrew