[Paparazzi-devel] RC signal lost not clean and tiny reset issue

From: Paul Cox
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] RC signal lost not clean and tiny reset issue
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:19:22 -0700

Hi,

I'm looking for suggestions on two issues I'm having with my Tiny2.11:

1) Turning off my RC transmitter (Futaba T4YF) causes the servos to go wild and the RC signal block does not go immediately to LOST. When it does go to LOST after a few seconds, it doesn't stay there permanently (i.e. cycles between OK and LOST). My Berg 4L receiver definitely shows a nice clean lost signal (red LED) when the transmitter goes off. How can I tune Tiny so it will properly recognize the lost signal?

2) In manual mode, moving all servos to their extremes simultaneously (rudder, ailerons, elevator) I can get the Tiny to reset. I am using a charged 3S pack and the voltage reported in the GCS looks really good (12.3), but obviously there must be some dip or spike that's affecting the processor enough to reset it. What are your suggestions?

Thanks,

Paul