Re: [Paparazzi-devel] more Arctic flying

From: Martin Mueller
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] more Arctic flying
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 00:33:43 +0200

Did someone see the just finished FUN5 flight? Sorry, connection is difficult here, could not announce it. We finished flying for today. There might be some more flights tomorrow morning starting at 04:00 UTC.

Martin Mueller wrote:
Hi Daniel,

yes, but we are at the Longyearbyen airport tonight. That means we only have limited cellphone internet connection and can not check Google Earth if it works. We will all be standing outside (-26°C right now) and can not chat. We will try if it works - aircrafts will be FUN5 and FUN6 so change the links accordingly. We will not stay up all night today

:-( for you

:-) for us

Martin

Daniel Morgan wrote: