Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi now under Subversion (SVN)

From: Marcus Wolschon
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi now under Subversion (SVN)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:05:15 +0100

Thanks,

maybe we should document this at
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Developer_Guide
name the SVN-server, name the project-maintainer
and the core developers and (if applicable)
style- and documentation- guidelines.

Even after following this mailing list for quite some
time I find it hard to even name who the maintainer
or project-lead of the paparazzi -project is.

BTW, the old CVS-server seems to have not been documented
at all:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Developer_Guide

Marcus