Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Arctic flying

From: Ørjan Pettersen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Arctic flying
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:50:07 +0100

Where are home?

I'm sitting in Tromsoe, Norway. Interesting to hear about projects flying not to far from here. But sadly to far to visit.

Any webpage with information?

Oerjan Pettersen

Roman Krashanitsa wrote:
Hi Martin,
Glad to hear that everything works there! Very interesting project too.
Are you taking pictures? Would love to see some.
When do you plan to come back home? Roman