Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IR2 ADC problem

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IR2 ADC problem
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:58:42 -0100

Please see here:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Airframe_Configuration#Infrared

If you are getting -512 with IR sensors inside a foam box, you just need to change the (-) signal of the next line from aircraft.xml:

  Change this line:
    <define name="IR2_SIGN" value="-1"/>

To this:
    <define name="IR2_SIGN" value="1"/>

Should resolve the problem.

Best Regards
Rui Costa

2009/3/23 denis bourras <address@hidden>
Dear all,
I am trying to set up the tiny2_1_1 for use in a glow powered aircraft
So far, the GPS tunnel is working, the GCS is populating, the xbee modems are working, the receiver ppm signal is ok, and the connected servos receive a correct pulse signal.
My next issue concerns the IR sensors. Vertical and IR1 react normally when I move them (port1,6 and port1,7 if I am not wrong), but ir2 (port 0,4) does not : it gives a constant -512 (all the neutral values were set to 512). Does anyone have the same problem ?
Cheers,
Denis