Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Can't get GCS to populate

From: Alston Pike
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Can't get GCS to populate
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:05:59 -0500

I'm guessing it's a safe assumption that the TX light on the sparkfun board at my ground station would be flashing if the GCS was working properly?  I know when I try "Flight - Maxstream @ 57600" the light flickers for a few seconds, but when I use the pprz protocol nothing happens.  Is this normal, or do I have config errors somewhere else?

Thanks again.

Alston Pike
BSME 2009
The University of Alabama