[Paparazzi-devel] Flying Paparazzi near water

From: John Burt
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Flying Paparazzi near water
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:25:12 -0800

Hi all,

For my Paparazzi application, I will be operating the plane near, and occasionally over the Pacific Ocean and other large water bodies. I have been told that the IR sensors can become confused in these situations and that I may need to use different sensors.

Has anyone had experience with this problem, and what was/is the solution?

Thanks,

John