Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS/UTM conversion issues in Utah

From: Austin Jensen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS/UTM conversion issues in Utah
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 08:46:54 -0700

Just tried it and everything worked great. Thanks for your help Pascal!

Austin

Austin Jensen, Research Engineer
Utah Water Research Laboratory (UWRL)
Utah State University, 8200 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT, 84322-8200, USA
E: address@hidden
T: (435)797-3315

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 1:49 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I've fixed a bug in the MOVE_WP message (sent when you move a waypoint on the GCS). This bug was related to the recent format change (from decimal degrees to integer degrees*1e7) and to the fact that native OCaml integers use only 31 bits, which is not enough for such a large longitude:

address@hidden:~/pprz/savannah/paparazzi3$ ocaml
       Objective Caml version 3.10.2

# -1110000000;;
Integer literal exceeds the range of representable integers of type int

Int32 have to be used (server.ml:845)

So, "cvs update sw/ground_segment/tmtc/server.ml; make" should fix your problem

--Pascal

PS: Yes, unit tests are missing :-(