[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid AMD64

From: Paul Rawlinson
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid AMD64
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 10:30:55 +0000

Hi,

Sorry for the very basic question but has anyone been able to install the paparazzi packages on the 64-bit version of Ubuntu 8.10?
I have followed the wiki and added the source to the list but I receive the following error when reloading the packages from the repositories.

Source = http://paparazzi.enac.fr/ubuntu intrepid main
Error = Failed to fetch http://paparazzi.enac.fr/ubuntu/dists/intrepid/main/binary-amd64/Pacakages.gz   404 Not Found

Hope you can help.

Kind regards,
Paul.

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos - Free Try it Now!