[Paparazzi-devel] Fwd: Submission Deadline moved for IDETC/CIE 2009

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Fwd: Submission Deadline moved for IDETC/CIE 2009
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:12:43 -0700

Wanted to let everyone on this list know the date for submissions have changed for the conference i mentioned in an earlier email titled Call For Papers

Dear IDETC/CIE 2009 conference chairs,
This e-mail is to inform you that we have received a number of requests to move the draft paper submission deadline date. These requests have mostly (but not all) been associated with the fact that the original deadline (2/13/09) is uncomfortably close the CMMI proposal deadline (2/15/09) which many of our contributors wish to submit proposals to.

In an effort to easy the difficulty this might cause many contributors, George and I have agreed to slip both the abstract and draft paper submission deadlines to February 27, 2009.  There will be no deadline extension beyond this date. The other aspects of the publication schedule will remain unchanged.

This change should appear on the official ASME IDETC/CIE 2009 web site (publication schedule and elsewhere) today, and will be presented such that it is clear that it is a new deadline. I will also attempt to send out an announcement these date changes to the e-mail list I have. I request that you each send out announcements of your own respective communities.

Thank you for your time and help with this.

Best wishes,
Kurt

Kurt Anderson, Professor
Dept. of Mechanical, Aerospace and Nuclear Engineering (JEC 4006)
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street
Troy, NY 12180-3590

Tel: (518)276-2339