Re: [Paparazzi-devel] cannot compile the Poly Survey function <solved>

From: Austin Jensen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] cannot compile the Poly Survey function <solved>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:23:54 -0700

Ya its because your version on your computer had changed as well as the version on the paparazzi server. When you do an update and it sees that both files have changed, it tries to merge them or something. I had that happen to me as well. If you just delete the file from your computer before you update, you won't get those characters.

Austin Jensen, Research Engineer
Utah Water Research Laboratory (UWRL)
Utah State University, 8200 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT, 84322-8200, USA
E: address@hidden
T: (435)797-3315