[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi users in Pacific NW USA?

From: John Burt
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi users in Pacific NW USA?
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:29:22 -0800

Hi all,

I'm just getting started with my Paparazzi project and am at the "struggling to figure it all out" phase of the learning curve. My config: PPZUAV Tiny 2.11 board + Ublox & IR sensors, 9xtend modems, a laptop running Ubuntu 8.10, Multiplex Cularis, Futaba T7CAP TX, and Berg 4L RX modded to send signals to Tiny. I have some experience w/ embedded design and software dev, and have been flying RC for 30+ years.

I am currently having problems getting the telemetry link working, and Tiny doesn't seem to be interpreting my RC TX signals correctly. I'll post about those problems in another message, but my first question is this:

I was wondering whether there are any other Paparazzistas in my area: Oregon, Washington, Vancouver BC? If there are, then perhaps we could arrange to meet, show off our platforms, fly, and seek advice.

Cheers,

John