[Paparazzi-devel] New navigation routines

From: Austin Jensen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] New navigation routines
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 00:00:02 -0700

All,

I have added a few navigation routines to the airborne code, flower and bungee takeoff. The flower navigation routine flies the aircraft in a flower pattern and the bungee takeoff routine helps to automate takeoff by automatically  turning the throttle on after the bungee has been release from the hook. I added these routines to a new file called OSAMNav.c and OSAMNav.h. I have posted more details about these routines on a new page on the wiki called Advanced Navigation Routines. The page is linked on the main page under software.

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/index.php/Advanced_Navigation_Routines

Please let me know if there are any problems with the routines or the documentation.

I also added a stage called bungeetakeoff to flightplan.dtd and the appropriate code to gen_flight_plan.ml, but you can still just use the call command. (all explained in the wiki)

About adding additional stages.. is it ok if I add more stages to paparazzi, or would you rather me just use the call stage for the navigation routines I write?

Thanks
Austin

Austin Jensen, Research Assistant
Center for Self-Organizing and Intelligent Systems (CSOIS),
Utah State University, 4120 Old Main Hill, Logan, UT 84322-4120, USA
E: address@hidden, T: (801)633-0426