Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Defining way point position as Lat long?

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Defining way point position as Lat long?
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 09:00:53 -0700

Not if this is related but it seems to be.. I just made a new dir and d/led the new cvs to test the functionality and i get this error when trying the build any flight plan (not just the ones using lat and long)

CC /home/dan/cvspprz/paparazzi3/var/MJ5/sim/nav.o
In file included from common_nav.c:3,
                 from nav.c:348:
/home/dan/cvspprz/paparazzi3/var/MJ5/flight_plan.h:51: error: redefinition of 'auto_nav'
/home/dan/cvspprz/paparazzi3/var/MJ5/flight_plan.h:51: error: previous definition of 'auto_nav' was here
make[1]: *** [/home/dan/cvspprz/paparazzi3/var/MJ5/sim/nav.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dan/cvspprz/paparazzi3/s