Re: [Paparazzi-devel] =?ISO-8859-1?Q? A bit of a survey...?=

From: martin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] =?ISO-8859-1?Q? A bit of a survey...?=
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 00:29:05 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

> I just wanted to get an idea of how many people are working on
paparazzi and are in the US....
> If you are working on a paparazzi project shoot an email back...

maybe we can extend this to a world wide poll? There should be some
hundred Paparazzi boards built and hopefully a lot of them flying. Some
time ago a map of Paparazzi flights was started
(http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki_images/Paparazzi_Flights.kmz). It would
be very nice to have some more places added. So, if you are flying or
planning to fly could you send a short part of the log or a position
where you are doing this?

Martin